Slewing Angle ±360◦continuing Boom Lift Truck XZJ5065JGK
XCMG Equipment has a variety of Truck Mounted Aerial Work Platforms
ranging in height from 14 to 32 meter-with horizontal reaches up to
18 meters. These lifts are amongst the largest of their kind and
are valuable tools for many high reach needs, such as construction
needs and building maintenance. XCMG Truck Mounted lifts are rented
and manned with two operators. They provide mobility for jobs that
must move around to different locations and they provide
stabilization for job locations with rugged and uneven work
surfaces. Most of all, Truck Mounted Lifts save you time and money
and provide you with a safe, reliable option for any project that
Often referred to as “knuckle booms”, articulating boom lifts are
used for reaching up and over machinery, equipment and other
obstacles mounted on floors.
Max Operating Height
Max Operating Radius
Max Operating Radius Maximum Operating Height
Max Operating Height Maximum Operating Radius
Max Lifting Capacity
Max Lifting Height
Dimension in Driving(L*W*H)
Power of Engine
- Proportioning valve and proportion handle are purchased from HAWE,
- CAN BUS plus manual control panel on rotary platform provide a
stepless speed regulating, outstanding control experience.
- Both the rotary platform and the working basket have the control
panel and control the throttle and the engine on/off.
- Combine auto leveling system include equalizing lever and
synchronous cylinder to insure the working basket always level.
- The 4 outriggers can be controlled separately on horizontal and
- Interlock, soft leg protection functions can ensure the working
- Boom cannot slew if the horizontal leg not in right place, but can
up and down, both ensure security and improve the efficiency.
- Equipped with backup pump for emergency
- Electronic timer record the working time for maintaining.
- No range limit, all range operate.
- Both the rotary platform and the working basket can rotate.
The three arms, three telescopic arms can expand synchronously.